Tommy Moloney’s smoked Irish salmon comes from the pristine waters off the west coast of Ireland.
1. 12 thin slices of Tommy Moloney’s smoked salmon (about 8 ounces)
2. 1/3 cup of organic canola mayonnaise
3. 1 tablespoon of chopped flat-leaf parsley
4. 1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish
5. 1 tablespoon of whole-grain Dijon mustard
6. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
7. 12 slices of brown soda bread
8. Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
Combine mayonnaise, parsley, horseradish, mustard, and pepper in one small bowl, stirring well.
Place 2 slices of brown soda bread on a plate. Top each slice with 1 Tommy Moloney’s smoked salmon slice and about 1 teaspoon of sauce.
It is a six-serving recipe.
Tip: Garnish with dill for a rich taste.