Eating the best Tommy Moloney’s products will set you up for a productive day!
- 4 Tommy Moloney’s breakfast sausages
- 4 slices of Tommy Moloney’s bacon rashers
- 1 8 oz. tube of Tommy Moloney’s white pudding
- 1 8 oz. tube of Tommy Moloney’s black pudding
- 4 eggs
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- ½ cup of mushrooms
- 1 can of Irish beans
- 4 boiled potatoes, cut into small cubes
- Salt and pepper to season
- Irish soda bread
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Place the bacon in the pan and fry it until it’s cooked through and browned. Once the bacon is cooked, place it on a paper towel to remove excess fat and then put it in the oven to keep it warm.
Cook the sausages in the frying pan until browned. Place them in the oven to keep them warm.
Slice the Tommy Moloney’s white and black pudding to your preferred thickness and fry them in the frying pan. Add the potatoes, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Cook all of the ingredients until nicely browned. Once cooked, transfer them to the oven.
Fry the eggs to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
Warm the Irish beans in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Remove the plates from the oven. Add the eggs and a scoop of Irish beans.
Tip: Serve the dish with Irish soda bread.